Niagara Falls is a world famous destination for honeymooners and tourists. Visitors come from all over the world to see this phenomenon. Movies? Dozens. And famous people? Can’t move for them.
For us? It’s a local attraction. Thirty minutes from home, we go there for lunch.
We will be heading to the falls tomorrow to see friends and hang out, before doing our very own thing somewhere else in Niagara. I’m just trying to work out a plan for the day. So far it looks like this:
- Timmies drive-thru breakfast
- Costco to fill up the gas tank
- Niagara Falls because photos – may or may not include sunrise
- Dufferin Islands, because birds are pretty
- Lunch with friends because they are almost as pretty
- Drive home, stopping at places TBD on the way. Because we are definitely pretty.
Just another day in the Falls. It’s easy to forget, sometimes. Living here is pretty durn awesome.
Subscribers get more. Get future articles and content delivered right into your Inbox.
Prints available for all images by request.